Cochrane provides high-quality, relevant, and up-to-date synthesized research evidence to inform health decisions. This page highlights content relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the various related activities that Cochrane is undertaking in response.
We will be continually adding updates and additions to this page. Sections include information and resources for:
- Cochrane COVID Review response - includes details on our work on prioritizing research questions and methods guidance.
- COVID Reviews database - view and search questions as well as see what reviews are being worked on.
- COVID-19 Study Register - providing a one-stop shop for primary research studies related to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 living evidence project - the project provides one location for decision-makers to access information on COVID trials and synthesized results that is frequently updated by independent researchers with expertise in evidence synthesis.
- Wellcome's statement committing to sharing research data and findings - Cochrane, along with an international community of researchers, journals and funders, has signed up to this statement for sharing the data relevant to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- TaskExchange - connect to a global health evidence community and offer your skills or post a COVID-19 specific task and get help!
- Cochrane Rehabilitation's REH-COVER project- research focused on fundamental topics related to rehabilitation needs due to COVID-19. The information is updated monthly.